- Embedded snap-action thermostatic controls provide an exceptional response to cooking loads for quicker recovery times and consistent results.
- All Vulcan Griddles are designed to be used on refrigerated, freezer bases, or equipment stands.
- Requires fewer BTUs resulting in lower operating costs than competitive units without sacrificing production
- Lower working height makes griddle ideal for use on refrigerated bases or countertops
- 1" thick polished steel griddle plate welded to 31⁄4" stainless steel back, tapered side splashes, and stainless steel grease trough.
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame.
- 121⁄2" cooking height on 4" adjustable legs.
- One 25,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12" of griddle width.
- One embedded, mechanical snap action thermostat per burner for high performance and optimal response time.
- Temperature adjusts from 200° to 450°F.
- One pilot safety valve for every two burners. Safety will completely shut off gas to the pilot and burners if the pilot extinguishes.
- High capacity 41⁄2 quart capacity grease can.
- 3⁄4" rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator for LP service.
- The constructed standard for natural gas service. LP conversion kit supplied with the unit.
- One-year limited parts and labor warranty.
- WxDxH: 48" x 27" x 16"
- Number of Burners: 4
- Cooking Surface WxD: 48"x20.5''
Working Height: 12.5"
Power Source: Natural Gas or Propane
- Total BTU/Hr: 100,000
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 450°F
- Griddle Thickness: 1"
- Control Type: Thermostatic
- Gas Connection Size: 3/4"
- Weight: 340 lbs
- Spec Sheet