Vulcan Vcrg48-T 48” Countertop Thermostatic Gas Griddle - 100,000 Btu/Hr
Vulcan VCRG48-T Restaurant Series Countertop 48” Thermostatic Gas Griddle - 100,000 BTU/hr
Embedded snap-action thermostatic controls provide an exceptional response to cooking loads for quicker recovery times and consistent results. All Vulcan Griddles are designed to be used on refrigerated, freezer bases, or equipment stands.
- Requires fewer BTUs resulting in lower operating costs than competitive units without sacrificing production
- Lower working height makes griddle ideal for use on refrigerated bases or countertops
- 1" thick polished steel griddle plate welded to 31⁄4" stainless steel back, tapered side splashes, and stainless steel grease trough.
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame.
- 121⁄2" cooking height on 4" adjustable legs.
- One 25,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12" of griddle width.
- One embedded, mechanical snap action thermostat per burner for high performance and optimal response time.
- Temperature adjusts from 200° to 450°F.
- One pilot safety valve for every two burners. Safety will completely shut off gas to the pilot and burners if the pilot extinguishes.
- High capacity 41⁄2 quart capacity grease can.
- 3⁄4" rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator for LP service.
- The constructed standard for natural gas service. LP conversion kit supplied with the unit.
- One-year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 48" x 27" x 16"
- Number of Burners: 4
- Cooking Surface Width: 48"
- Cooking Surface Depth: 20.5"
- Working Height: 12.5"
- Power Source: Natural Gas or Propane
- Total BTU/Hr: 100,000
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 450°F
- Griddle Thickness: 1"
- Control Type: Thermostatic
- Gas Connection Size: 3/4"
- Ship Weight: 340 lbs