At Sinco Food Equipment, we use a range of common freight carriers, in order to get your purchases to your door in the most timely and efficient way possible.
All items are shipped directly from our warehouse in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Courier shipments can vary between 1 and 7 business days. For larger products and equipment that must be shipped with a common freight carrier, please allow up to 10 business days for delivery.
For deliveries made during the holiday please add an extra day to the shipping or processing time. Please note that all delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed. If you require an item sooner, please contact us right away so we can work on a solution.
Please advice that delay in Shipments can happen due to COVID19 restrictions.
- The product amount that advertised on online platform does not include shipping cost.
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
- No discount may apply on shipping.
- For additional change on Shipping address please contact us on 519-208-8884 (Ext: 229)/ Toll-Free: 1-844-507-4626
Picking-up orders in person
After placing an order for pick-up, please wait until you’ve received a “Ready for pick-up” e-mail from us before visiting. Although orders are usually ready the next day, they could take 1-3 business days for processing. In any case, we’ll contact you immediately when your items are ready to be picked up.
What to bring with you for instore purchases:
- 1. Your order number or order confirmation e-mail
- 2. The credit card used to make the purchase
- 3. One piece of government-issued photo ID
Please contact us at 519-208-8884 or firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need to send someone other than yourself to pick up your order.
Please inspect all deliveries upon receipt and report any damaged, missing, or lost items to us immediately so we may contact the courier to file a claim as well as send a replacement when appropriate. In the event that the product received is damaged, we may require you to take pictures of its condition in order to speed up the process.
On rare occasions, it is possible that a carrier may lose a shipment on the route. Please notify us if you believe your order may have been lost in transit (for example, if it’s well after the estimated delivery date and you still have not received your shipment). We will work with you and the carrier to locate and continue the shipment of your order.
Please be sure to thoroughly inspect all freight deliveries upon receipt. If you see or suspect any possible damages, clearly note it on the bill of loading before signing and contact us immediately. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee any compensation for damages.
When shipping Collect or via Third Party Freight company, any/all claims will be the sole responsibility of the shipping Account Holder. Sinco Food Equipment will not be liable for damages caused by any other carrier than our own approved providers.
- Customer is responsible to provide us with correct Shipping address, to avoid any shipping dispute.
- Customer are required to give us information regarding indoor or outdoor deliveries. Cost may vary due to labor work.
- Products over 20 lb. can't be delivered to P.O. Box address.
- Products over 150 lb. need to be crated.
- Shipping cost includes:
- Insurance Liability
- Liftgate service at delivery
- Optional Delivery services may have additional cost.
You may track your package by entering your order number on the page below:
Track You Package Or Shipment