Vulcan Vcrg36-M 36” Countertop Manual Gas Griddle - 75,000 Btu/Hr
VULCAN VCRG36-M MANUAL RESTAURANT SERIES GAS GRIDDLES | COUNTERTOP SERIES - 75,000 BTU/hr
The Vulcan VCRG36-M has a class-leading 1" thick, top-seam welded griddle plate. It is made with the most durable materials, so this griddle will provide years of trouble-free operation and service. All Vulcan Griddles are designed to be used on refrigerated, freezer bases or equipment stands.
- Requires fewer BTUs resulting in lower operating costs than competitive units without sacrificing production
- Lower working height makes griddle ideal for use on refrigerated bases or countertops
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame
- 1" thick polished steel griddle plate-a full 20 1/2" deep, with 3 1/2" tapered stainless steel splashes
- Standing pilot ignition system
- 1 manual control valve per burner
- 25,000 BTU/hr U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12" of gas griddle width
- 12 1⁄2" cooking height on 4" adjustable legs
- Constructed standard for natural gas service. LP conversion kit supplied with unit
- 3⁄4" rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator for LP service
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 36" x 27" x 16"
- Number of Burners: 3
- Cooking Surface Width: 36"
- Cooking Surface Depth: 20.5"
- Working Height: 12.5"
- Power Source: Natural Gas or Propane
- Total BTU/Hr: 75,000
- Griddle Thickness: 1"
- Control Type: Manual
- Gas Connection Size: 3/4"
- Ship Weight: 340 lbs
Specs Sheet & Manual