Vulcan Vcrg24-T 24” Thermostatic Gas Griddle - 50,000 Btu/Hr
VULCAN VCRG24-T THERMOSTATIC CONTROL RESTAURANT SERIES GAS GRIDDLES | COUNTERTOP SERIES
This Vulcan VCRG24-T Gas Griddle provides efficiency in a small space, with a millivolt safety that shuts off the gas should the pilot extinguish. Those serving crowds can find a proficient product, saving both time and labor with its ease of use.
- 1" thick polished steel griddle plate welded to 31⁄4" stainless steel back, tapered side splashes and stainless steel grease trough.
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame.
- 121⁄2" cooking height on 4" adjustable legs.
- One 25,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12" of griddle width.
- One embedded, mechanical snap action thermostat per burner for high performance and optimal response time.
- Temperature adjust from 200° to 450°F.
- One pilot safety valve for every two burners. Safety will completely shut off gas to pilot and burners if pilot extinguishes.
- High capacity 41⁄2 quart capacity grease can.
- 3⁄4" rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator for LP service.
- Constructed standard for natural gas service. LP conversion kit supplied with unit.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 24" x 27" x 16"
- Number of Burners: 2
- Cooking Surface Width: 24"
- Cooking Surface Depth: 20.5"
- Working Height: 12.5"
- Power Source: Natural Gas or Propane
- Total BTU/Hr: 50,000
- Griddle Thickness: 1"
- Control Type: Thermostatic
- Gas Connection Size: 3/4"
- Ship Weight: 243 lbs