Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- The Vulcan VCRG24-M has a class-leading 1" thick, top-seam welded griddle plate.
- It is made with the most durable materials, so this griddle will provide years of trouble-free operation and service.
- Requires fewer BTUs resulting in lower operating costs than competitive units without sacrificing production
- Lower working height makes griddle ideal for use on refrigerated bases or countertops
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame
- 1" thick polished steel griddle plate-a full 20 1/2" deep, with 3 1/2" tapered stainless steel splashes
- Standing pilot ignition system
- 1 manual control valve per burner
- 25,000 BTU/hr U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12" of gas griddle width
- 12 1⁄2" cooking height on 4" adjustable legs
- The constructed standard for natural gas service. LP conversion kit supplied with the unit
- 3⁄4" rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator for LP service
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
WxDxH: 24" x 27" x 16"
Number of Burners: 2
Cooking Surface WxD: 24"x20.5''
Working Height: 12.5"
Power Source: Natural Gas
Total BTU/Hr: 50,000
Griddle Thickness: 1"
Control Type: Manual
Gas Connection Size: 3/4"
Ship Weight: 243 lbs
- Specs Sheet