- Pre-rinse spray valves—often used in commercial and institutional kitchens—are designed to remove food waste from dishes prior to dishwashing.
- By switching to a high-efficiency pre-rinse spray valve, a commercial or institutional kitchen can save more than $110 annually in energy and water costs.
- Replacing existing, non-efficient pre-rinse spray valves flowing at 1.6 gallons per minute (gpm) or greater with high efficiency, DOE-compliant models offers a significant opportunity for water and cost savings within commercial kitchens.
Type: New Ultra Thin Spray Valve
- Flow Rate: 1.42GPM (5.38LPM)
- Material: Plastic
- WxDxH: 10.6" x 3.81" x 3.2"
- Straight Jet Spray