- The Southbend BGS/23SC Bronze double convection oven's control panels are located on the front right to separate these components from the hot areas.
- For servicing, these panels have a slide-out design, and the adjustable thermostats operate from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, while 60-minute timers track the baking process.
- Each cavity in this Southbend BGS/23SC double full-size convection oven has an 11-position rack guide and five removable racks, while porcelain enamel in the chambers simplifies cleaning by preventing food and bacteria buildup.
- To further ease cleaning, the corners are coved to prevent debris from getting trapped.
- Interior lights brighten the ovens, so employees can monitor the baking process through the door windows, and the unit's doors are dependent, meaning each set opens simultaneously with a single handle.
- WxDxH: 38" x 37.25" x 66.75"
- Interior WxDxH: 29"x29"x20"
- Rack WxD: 28.25"x27.25"
- Oven Heating: 40,000 BTU per oven cavity
- Blower Fan and Motor: 1/2hp, 2-speed motor, 1710/1120 rpm
- Interior Lights: Two 40 watt high temperature recessed lamps located within the oven cavity
- Legs: 6” stainless steel legs standard
- Spec Sheet