Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- The Sierra Range SRTG-60 countertop griddle has 60 inches of surface width—plenty of room to increase a restaurant's output of grilled products.
- It has a 3⁄4-inch-thick polished steel griddle plate, which can be used to cook sausage, pancakes, bacon, and other foods.
- This plate is heated by five U-shaped burners that each put out 30,000 BTU of cooking heat, while aeration baffles between the burners spread heat to ensure the plate is heated consistently.
- Temperature on the Sierra Range SRTG-60 restaurant gas griddle is regulated by thermostatic controls with a range from 200 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- A 4-inch grease trough collects food debris from the griddle, channeling it to the grease tray, which can be removed for cleaning or maintenance.
- This griddle's stainless steel construction is resilient against scratches, gouging, and corroding.
Total BTU: 175,000 BTU/Hr
- Spec Sheet