Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- Because it has two stacked decks, multiple foods can be cooked at once in the Sierra Range SRCO-2 gas convection oven.
- Its 10 racks are adjustable on 22 total guides that are divided between the two oven sections, so food of various sizes can be cooked at separate temperatures between 150 and 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It ignites electronically, and the fan's cool-down mode quickly reduces cavity temperatures.
- The Sierra Range SRCO-2 double convection oven has windows in the doors and has an illuminated cabinet, which means users can monitor cooking for accuracy.
- So they can be opened separately depending on what side of the cabinet needs to be accessed, the doors swing independently.
- The stainless steel construction is durable to providing strength and extend the oven’s life span.
Power: 208-240v / 10kW
WxDxH: 38.1” X 44.3” X 65.6”
Rack Clearence WxD: 28''x21''
Total BTU: 108,000 BTU
Temperature Range: 150-500 °F (65-260 °C)
- Spec Sheet