- The Sierra Range SRRB-36 radiant charbroiler can be used to grill hamburgers and steaks in burger joints and steakhouses.
- This charbroiler has a series of 3-inch-wide cast iron grates that provide optimal heat transfer to grilled food and can be removed for cleaning or maintenance.
- A series of six fluted burners combine to generate 96,000 BTU of heat, giving chefs excellent cooking power.
- Constructed of stainless steel, the Sierra Range SRRB-36 commercial charbroiler is strong and can withstand the rigors of a restaurant kitchen.
- Its 6-inch landing ledge protects the knobs from accidental bumps and gives chefs a place to prepare food after cooking is finished.
- A set of adjustable legs enables the charbroiler to sit level on uneven surfaces.
- It comes with a conversion kit to LP gas.
- WxDxH: 36''x32''x16.7''
- Weight: 212lbs
- Burners: 3
- Total BTU: 90,000 BTU/Hr
- Spec Sheet