- For precise cuts, simple operation and outstanding durability, look no further than this Hobart 6801-18 142" vertical meat saw!
- The 5/8" x 142" blade with 3 teeth per inch is powered by a direct gear drive transmission that provides a 4150 FPM blade speed to easily cut through bone, without having to worry about dust thanks to a large lower scrap pan.
This heavy duty meat saw features a rugged gauge plate that ensures you have precise regulation of cut thickness, while a center crown pulley design combines with retaining double flanges to provide you with consistent performance over the long haul without the loss of blade integrity.
- A 16" x 24 1/4" movable carriage tray offers labor-saving convenience thanks to a stepped front edge and tri-rail support that makes movement fast, simple, and stable.
- It features an 21 1/2" x 39 5/8" stationary cutting table that provides a large stacking space and simple breakdown for cleaning, which is also a snap! Simply remove the parts (no tools needed!) and wash, while giving the open frame design a high-pressure hose-down.
- Power: 200-230v/ 60Hz/ 3PH/ 3HP
- WxDxH: 38.2''x34''x
- Cutting Clearence WxH: 17.2''x15.8''
- Blade Size: 142''
- Spec Sheet