- Hobart has really outdone themselves with the new Hobart Advansys ventless door type dishwasher.
- The Hobart AM15VLF-2 is the first tall ventless door-type dishwasher which features energy recovery as it condenses and captures the water vapor from the final rinse cycle to heat the water for the next wash cycle.
- Whether it's a delicate wine glass or a grimy pot, the Hobart AM15VLT-2 tall vent-less high-temperature dishwasher can clean them all.
- Capable of washing up to 40 racks per hour when using the 1-minute cycle the
- Hobart ventless dishwasher uses only 0.74 gallons of water per rack.
- The flexible Advansys offers three models. This is the standard side loading machine with a hot water sanitizing rinse.
- This unit is taller to accommodate full size sheet pans and large pots.
- Power: 208-240v/ 60Hz/ 3PH
- WxDxH: 29.6''x30''x80''
- Weight: 494lbs
- Booster Wattage: 8.5kW
- Racks per Hour: 40
- Spec Sheet