Hobart Manual Heavy Duty Slicer Hs6N-1
Width: 30 5/16 Inches
Depth: 24 5/8 Inches
Height: 25 1/2 Inches
Maximum Product Width: 12 Inches
Maximum Product Height: 7 1/2 Inches
Amps: 5.4 Amps
Hertz: 60 Hertz
Phase: 1 Phase
Voltage: 120 Volts
Wattage: 648 Watts
Blade Size: 13 Inches
Horsepower: 1/2 HP
Installation Type: Countertop
Made In America: Yes
NSF Listed: Yes
Power Type: Electric
Slice Size: 1 Inch
Slicer Usage: Premium
Slices Cheese: Yes
HOBART Manual Heavy Duty Slicer HS6N-1
- The Hobart HS6N-1 manual slicer can cut meats and cheeses for deli sandwiches smoothly and efficiently.
- Made with a burnished aluminum base, this unit features a 13-inch CleanCut knife with a superalloy edge for long-lasting sharpness.
- None of the knives is exposed during cleanup because its edge remains covered when the sharpener is mounted and removed.
- A removable ring guard cover catches any product debris around the knife that can be removed during cleaning.
- A borazine stone sharpener ensures the blade of the knife is sharp so that it can smoothly slice through meat and cheese.
- This sharpener is removable and dishwasher safe, and it can be used when wet or dry.
- To help staff clean under the Hobart HS6N-1 slicer, a kickstand props the unit up.
- If the slicer is unplugged or the power goes out, it must be manually restarted because it does not have a volt release.