- The Hobart AM15VLT-4 high-temp door-type dishwasher has a tall chamber with a 27-inch door opening that can easily fit 18-inch-by-26-inch sheet pans or a 60-quart mixing bowl.
- By using 0.74 gallons per cycle, dishes are sanitized by high-temperature water. You can choose from 1-, 2-, 4-, and 6-minute wash cycles, depending on how dirty your dishes are.
- For the best cleaning results, your water hardness should be around 3 grains.
- This unit comes with solid state controls that have digital status indicators to inform you of important information, like when cycles have ended and when the unit needs maintenance.
- An audible alarm goes off at the end of each cycle.
- A microcomputer is built into the machine and sits in a stainless steel enclosure for protection; this equipment starts the pumps that turn on the wash and rinse cycles.
- Power: 480v/ 60Hz/ 3PH
- WxDxH: 29.5''x35''x80''
- Racks per Hour: 33
- Door Type: Lift Up
- Control Location: Bottom
- Include: Booster Heater
- Cavity Height: 21''
- Weight: 494lbs
- Spec Sheet
- Manual Sheet