Hobart Heavy Duty Automatic Gravity Feed Meat Slicer The Edge13A-11
HOBART Heavy Duty Automatic Gravity Feed Meat Slicer The EDGE13A-11
- Powerfully slice through your signature meats and cheeses with this Hobart EDGE13A-11 13" heavy-duty automatic meat slicer.
- This slicer is the perfect solution for all your medium-duty slicing needs! Whether you own a high-end deli, local butcher shop, or neighborhood grocery store, this slicer is packed with countless benefits to outperform all others in its class.
- Made with durable anodized aluminum that is easy to clean and maintain, this unit delivers pound after pound of sliced product in the quickest and most efficient time frame possible.
- This model comes with an extra-large product tray so you can feed even the largest loaves of meat in a quick and efficient manner.
- It accommodates food up to 9 1/2" wide and 6 1/2" tall, or 8" in diameter.
- A wide, 11 1/2" carriage span allows for a smooth glide.
- This unit also operates with a 45-degree angle gravity feed that requires less mechanical pressure.
- A removable meat grip with an ergonomic handle ensures that meat is secure in the slicer.
- The durable poly V-belt drive system reduces maintenance without sacrificing the high-end performance you expect.
- The exclusive design extends the belt life while still producing optimal slicing, and the entire system operates much quieter than other standard slicers.
- Plus, the 1/2 hp motor provides added power for slicing cheese.
- A simple start/stop button with a protective seal is so user-friendly, even your newest employee will have no trouble using it.
- Plus, the motor has a no-volt release so that, in the event of a power outage, the slicer must be restarted before the operation can continue.
- The 13" chrome-plated carbon steel knife offers precision while providing several different slice adjustments.
- It consistently cuts meat, vegetables, or cheese from paper-thin to 9/16" thick.
- A top-mounted ceramic sharpener hones and sharpens your knife, ensuring that it's always razor-sharp and ready to slice.
- Features like the gauge plate interlock, carriage interlock, and ring guard all ensure operator safety during use and cleaning.
- The anodized aluminum base features smooth, durable surfaces that are easy to clean, and since the base is one piece, there are no holes or crevices for food to collect.
- Plus, the entire carriage system is removable for thorough cleaning and sanitation. This slicer requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
|Width||27 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||22 7/8 Inches|
|Height||28 3/16 Inches|
|Maximum Product Width||9 1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Product Height||6 1/2 Inches|
|Blade Size||13 Inches|
|Maximum Slice Size||9/16 Inches|
|Slicer Usage||Mid Tier|
- SPECS SHEET Pdf.