Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- Quickly and efficiently clean full racks of used pots, pans, and utensils with the Hobart PW10ER-1 Advansys high-temperature pot and pan dishwasher!
- Keeping your cookware clean is essential to the life of your business, and thanks to this durable unit, you can successfully clean 7 to 13 racks per hour using only 1.2 gallons of water per rack.
- Featuring exclusive Energy Recovery technology, this unit runs off a cold water line and not only helps save water and energy but also eliminates the need for a vent hood.
- It also includes a built-in 70-degree rise booster heater with Sense-A-Temp technology to ensure your dishes are properly sanitized at 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Plus, with three different wash cycles at 2,4, and 6 minutes long, you can select the cycle that will effectively clean and sanitize everything the first time.
Power: 208-240v/ 60Hz/ 3PH
Min. Water Inlet Temperature: 55 Degrees F
Number of Cycles: 3
Racks per Hour: 7-13
Wash Cycle Time: 120-360 sec.
Water Temperature: 180 Degrees F
Water Usage: 1.2 Gallons per Rack
- Spec Sheet