Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- Thermal immersion circulator is a low-temperature sous-vide cooking instrument that maximizes the preservation of nutrients in food and enhances flavor.
- Little to no oil and minimal salt is required to preserve taste, and no direct contact occurs with air or water.
- Heat is evenly distributed throughout the food during cooking, preserving the vibrant colors and flavors of your food.
- Save on energy in comparison to an oven or gas stove, as well as reduce the presence of smoke in the kitchen.
- Precise temperature and time control ensures that your food won’t overcook, and your preferred temperatures are attainable every time.
- Power: 120v/ 60Hz/ 7.5Amps/ 900Watts
- WxDxH: 4''x6.2''x13.2''
- Weight: 4lbs
- Minimum Water Level: 4.25″
- Maximum Water Level: 6.5″
- Maximum Volume Capacity: 8 Gal (30L)
- Water Circulation Rate: 1.2 Gal/min (4.5 L/min)
- Timer: 5 mins – 99 hrs
- Temperature Range: 5 – 95°C (41 – 203°F)
- Spec Sheet