- The Centerline by Hobart CDH-1 is a door-type dishwasher with the capability to wash up to 51 racks an hour and uses just 0.73 gallons of water per rack.
- It uses high temperatures for sanitizing and has 2 different cycle options: standard and extended.
- It features a recirculating design, an automatic pump drain, pumped rinse, and automatic fill.
- This model has a stainless steel construction. The door has an 18-inch opening span and no pillars.
- The dishwasher's tank heat is electric and it can be installed for straight-through or corner usage.
- The CDH-1 is Energy Star-certified and NSF-rated. It has a digital LED temperature display and user interface on the top.
- There is a removable, two-part, stainless steel scrap screen.
- There is also a notification for deliming and a designated cycle.
- Power: 208v/60Hz/ 1PH/ 31.7Amps
- WxDxH: 28.5''x36.4''x63''
- Racks: 51 Racks per Hour
- Water Consumption: 0.73 Gallons/Rack
- Spec Sheet