- Flakes are favored for chilled displays and presentations, like oyster platters and buffet stations.
- The flakes have a temperature just below 0°C and are malleable, which allows for creativity and design.
- Ice flakes are versatile, and machines vary in size and production capacity.
- Mostly suitable for retail, fish and seafood, and therapeutic sectors.
- Granular System: The auger and ice breaker work together to create irregular shapes in a continuous fashion.
- The simplicity of the production process makes for cost effective operation.
- Rotation sensor on low-speed shaft
- Easy cleanable internal rounded surfaces
- Dust-Proof water basin
- Power: 115v/ 665Watts/ 5.8Amps
- WxDxH: 22''x22.4''x23.6''
- Weight: 139lbs
- Cooling System: Air Cooling
- Production: 368 lbs/24 hrs
- Ice Type: Granular Ice, 80-82% Dry
- Refrigerant: R290
- Spec Sheet