- Baxter Rotating Rack Ovens are ideal for baking, roasting or reheating a variety of food, thanks to our unique airflow system.
- The hallmark of all Baxter Rotating Rack Ovens is our unique airflow system.
- A ceiling-mounted axial fan continuously pulls air up the length of the heat exchanger and forces heated air across the unit and down the other side of the oven.
- When the oven’s timer is started, the heavy-duty rack automatically lifts and begins to rotate, further ensuring even distribution of heat across every product in the oven.
- Cold and hot pockets are eliminated as consistent temperatures are maintained.
- This airflow combines with our self-contained spherical cast steam system to provide even heat and moisture dispersion, which in tum provides a perfectly even bake.
- The steam system controls steam and humidity without the nozzles that are prone to the clogging, scaling and other problems associated with bad water.
- Consistent water volume is provided through a wide pressure range, ensuring a repeatable steam/bake every time.
- Power: 220v/ 60Hz/ 8.6Amps/ 1PH
- WxDxH: 55''x51''x104.5''
- Water Inlet Size: 1/2 inches
- Gas Inlet Size: 1 inch
- Control Type: Digital
- Total BTU: 108,000 BTU/hr
- Spec Sheet