- Cabinet louver assembly and door frame(s) are constructed of stainless steel. Cabinet sides (including returns), front, interior, and door liner(s) are constructed of anodized aluminum.
- The exterior cabinet top, back, and bottom are constructed of galvanized steel. A set of four (4) 4" high casters are included. Doors are equipped with a gasket protecting retainer and removable plug cylinder locks.
- The cabinet is insulated with an average of 2-3/8" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane insulation.
- A bottom-mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using environmentally friendly, non-flammable R-450A refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one-piece louver assembly.
- It features an easy-to-clean front-facing condenser, capillary tube metering device, and an air-cooled hermetic compressor. A 9’ cord and plug are provided. The standard operating temperature is 36°F to 41°F.
- The easy-to-use electronic digital control is supplied standard. It includes a 3-Digit LED display, and a Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature scale display capability.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) epoxy coated wire shelves per section, mounted on pins.
- Shelves are full-width, and do not have any large gaps between them requiring the use of “bridge” or “junior shelves.” Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 150 lbs.
- Power: 115v/ 60Hz/ 1PH/ 6.7Amps/ 1/2HP
- WxDxH: 53.75''x33.5''x78''
- BTU/Hr: 3450
- Capacity: 45.13 Cu.Ft.
- Shelves: 6
- Doors: 2
- Refrigerant: R-450A
- Spec Sheet
- 3 year parts and labour