Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- The XLT-1832 quiet fire is available in three configurations, the single, the double, and the triple stack models.
- The optional front sandwich door is provided to load or unload products for different cook times.
- Both exterior and interior exposed surfaces are made of easy-cleaning stainless steel.
- Replacement parts are readily available through the XLT fast parts program at a fraction of the cost of our competitors.
- The large removable front panel allows for easy access to the oven interior, making cleaning much easier than our competitors’ ovens of the same size.
- All XLT™ ovens are 100% factory tested with a minimum 4-hour burn-in time.
- The conveyors can be set up to move either right-to-left or left-to-right.
- The XLT 1832 is currently XLT’s most compact model to date.
- It is the perfect accommodation for express-style kitchens operating at a high volume.
- The XLT 1832 is ideal for sandwich shops, cafes, and mobile food vendors.
- 1832 offers all of the cooking power from our larger oven models with a fraction of the footprint.