- This slicer has anodized aluminum alloy bodies.
- The high carbon steel blades are hard chromed, with a hollow ground taper for extended sharpening and blade life.
- These economy belt-driven machines offer exceptional cutting consistency and durability.
- The carriage moves smoothly on ball bearings allowing effortless cutting of deli meats.
- Easy to disassemble for quick cleaning.
- Perfect for low-volume operations.
- Power: 110v/ 60Hz/ 1PH/ 0.20HP/ 0.15kW
- WxDxH: 21” x 18” x 15.75”
- Weight: 39.6lbs
- Blade Size: 10” / 250 mm
- Cut Thickness: 0.2 - 15 mm
- Cutting Size: 7” x 10” / 177.8 x 254 mm
- Slicing Volume: 20 mins. (Results may vary due to product consistency and temperature)
- RPM: 150
- Spec Sheet