Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- Deliver basket after basket of freshly fried foods to your customers with this Vulcan 1TR45A/AF Series PowerFry3 45-50 lb. gas floor fryer with solid state analog controls!
- With an oil capacity of 45-50 lb., this unit is packed with great benefits to make your frying experience as easy and efficient as possible.
- Boasting a 14" x 14" frying area, this tube-style fryer delivers 70,000 BTU of power and comes with 2 twin fry baskets, so you can get to frying as soon as you fill the tank!
- Equipped with a user-friendly solid state analog control knob behind the fryer door, this unit's temperature can be adjusted from 200-390 degrees Fahrenheit in just a few simple steps.
- The control allows the unit to react within 2 degrees Fahrenheit of the set temperature, which provides faster recovery and improves overall performance.
- A SoftStart ignition system combines with 2 selectable melt modes to allow you to gradually heat up your oil and help preserve its life, while also using less BTUs.
- By maintaining an idle temperature setting that only uses 4318 BTU of power, the fryer conserves energy and proves to be a very efficient addition to your equipment lineup.
- This fryer features Vulcan's exclusive ThreePass heat transfer system that passes heat to the oil for a much quicker recovery, yielding 60.9% cooking and 72% thermal efficiency.
- At its maximum production rate, the flue temperatures are less than 750 degrees Fahrenheit!
- Plus, to ensure safety for all employees, a hi-limit indicator shuts off the gas connection and standing pilot if the oil temperatures get too high.
- A large V-shaped cold zone at the bottom of the fry tank prevents crumbs and other debris from burning, which extends the life of your shortening and improves the taste of your product.
- A 1 1/4" full port drain valve makes oil removal a quick and hassle-free process.
- Both the cabinet and fry tank are comprised of rugged stainless steel that's designed to withstand the hustle and bustle of a busy commercial kitchen.
- To aid in the cleaning process, the unit comes with a tank brush and clean out rod. When you need to clean behind the fryer, the 6" casters provide easy maneuverability.
Power: 120v/ 1PH
Fry Pot WxD: 14''x14''
Gas Inlet Size: 3/4 Inches
Burner Style: Tube
Number of Fry Baskets: 2
Number of Fry Pots: 1
Temperature Range: 200 - 390 F°
Total BTU: 70,000 BTU/Hr
- Spec Sheet