COMPUTRON 8000 USED Henny Penny Pressure Gas Fryer FOR01735
The Henny Penny® model 600 is a "4-Head" (4 chicken capacity) pressure fryer. It can cook 14 lbs of food per load, or about 32 pieces of chicken in every 10 to 11 minute cook cycle.
- Natural or liquid propane (LP) gas configuration on the Henny Penny® model 600 is available from Pressurefryers.com at no additional charge.
- Any food you can cook in an open fryer can be cooked in a pressure fryer.
- Pressure fryers can also be used as an open fryer.
- Do you have a food truck? Commercial LP gas pressure fryers are the ideal fryer for mobile kitchens. Electrical requirements are minimal, and hot oil is safely contained in the closed frypot at the end of the work day.
- Pressure fryers are the best equipment designed for cooking fried chicken. They have been used for decades in many of the well-known fried chicken restaurant franchises.
- Like other types of pressure cooking, commercial pressure fryers cook food faster.
- Pressure frying preserves the food's own moisture, helping both cook faster and preventing a "dried out" product. Fried chicken will be tender and juicy on the inside.
- Quick cooking in a hot oil temperature still ensures a crisp outer crust, and prevents oil penetration that would otherwise result in a "greasy" tasting food product.
- Power: 115v/ 60Hz/ 1PH/ 23.4kW
- WxDxH: 20''x39''x 48''
- Wires: 2 + G
- Serial No: AN1506110
- Model: 600C