TurboChef Bullet High Speed Oven with Impingement, Microwave & Radiant
- The Bullet oven uses radiant heat, high-speed air impingement, and side-launched RF energy to cook food rapidly without compromising quality. Touchpad controls on the TurboChef Bullet convection oven help operators adjust quickly.
- A USB interface enables operators to transfer menu programs, and the onboard memory can store as many as 256 unique recipes.
- The oven's self-diagnostic system monitors its cooking performance to ensure it is cooking efficiently and correctly.
- Simple and intuitive touch controls
- Easy to clean
- Integral recirculating catalytic converter for UL (KNLZ) listed ventless operation
- Variable-speed High h recirculating impingement airflow
- Independent bottom temperature offset
- Smart menu system capable of storing up to 256 recipes
- Light ring provides visual cues for cooking
- Built-in self-diagnostics for monitoring oven components and performance
- Stackable design (requires stacking kit)
- USB compatible
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi compatible
- Includes plug and cord (6 ft. nominal)
- Warranty – 1-year parts and labor
Power: 208-240v/ 60Hz/ 30Amps
Cook Chamber WxDxH: 15.5''x14.5''x6''
Wall Clearence Top & Sides: 5''
Cook Time for Chicken, Nachos Grande, 8'' Toasted Sub: 40-35-20
- Cook Time for 14'' Pizza: 2 Min. 15 sec.
- Spec Sheet