- The Trima automatic bun divider rounder: K2 / PRIMA DUO is a fully automated machine designed to produce cut and rounded dough of handmade quality.
- Ideal for small production lines or for artisans with a compact space looking to produce buns, rolls, or mini baguettes.
- Capable of handling anything from bread rolls, to soft donut type dough, to stiff pretzel dough, this machine will take up to 15kg (33lb) of dough in a funnel hopper and automatically cut and divide the dough into precisely weighed pieces; gently round each piece; and then drop them onto a conveyor.
- This machine can be operated by one person and can produce up to 3,200 pieces per hour, eliminating a very labor-intensive process.
- High production for the amount of floor space it occupies.
- Stainless steel manufacturing and thoughtful design to enable simple and hygienic cleaning.
- The rounding plate is coated with a Teflon material to handle even sticky dough.
- Can be equipped with a touch screen panel to set the weight of the divided dough pieces, rounding height, rounding speed, and rounding time, which you can store as recipes.
- Power: 220V/60HZ/15Amps
- WxDxH: 28''x65''x67''
- Weight: 1355lbs
- Model: K2
- Serial: K2-492/2013