Tor Rey TEM-100+ White Curved Glass Refrigerated Case with Casters- Free shipping
The Torrey 40in. TEM-100 Plus deli merchandiser is ideal for many applications. Whether it be supermarkets, bakeries, fast food, deli’s, or restaurants. This case will ensure your products are presented to your customers with the highest of quality. Helping you to move products faster and more efficiently. Each refrigerated deli merchandiser comes standard with a curved double pane panoramic front glass provides the perfect display for your products. That not only showcases your product but also reduces heat transfer into the inside of the refrigerated deli merchandiser. The double pane curved tempered glass prevents condensation to appear inside the deli case. Torrey added larger side glass this year. This allows anyone standing by the case to clearly see what is inside it.
Product Of U.S.A
Some of the product features include
- Double Tempered Curved Front Glass
- 2 Adjustable shelves giving you 3 exhibition levels
- Stainless Steel bottom for easy clean-up
- Front access to the condenser for easy maintenance
- Large double tempered side glass windows
- 1 swing open rear access door for easy access interior products
- Automatic defrost cycle built into the programming of the digital temperature controller
- Wide stainless steel top. Providing sufficient workable space to place a small Torrey scale or slicer.
- An extra 2 plug/110v outlet in the rear. Allowing you to get power to extra items you might have on the case.
- Gravity coil refrigeration: a refrigeration coil at the top of the cabinet that allows cool air to “drop” down of the products. This prevents food stored inside to dry out. Keep all its natural properties.
- White Finish Exterior Color
- Adjustable Temperature Control
- Double Pane Panoramic Front Glass
- 2 Adjustable Stainless Steel Shelves
- Low Energy Interior LED Lighting
- Electronic Digital Controller
- Automatic Defrost Cycle
- Casters Included
14 cubic feet
|HEIGHT X WIDTH X DEPTH||
46.2" X 40" X 34.5"
ETL Listed, UL, and NSF Compliant