Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- Equipped with four U-shaped burners, the Sierra Range SRTG-48 gas griddle can cook multiple foods simultaneously on its 48-inch-wide by 20.6-inch-deep cooking surface.
- Its 1-inch-thick polished steel griddle plate retains heat for extended periods, making it a good tool for back-to-back orders.
- The thermostatic controls can alter the burners' temperature from 200 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and the unit instantly ignites with standing pilots.
- At the edge of the griddle plate, a 5.7-inch landing edge offers space for users to place a dish for plating.
- For countertop use, the Sierra Range SRTG-48 commercial griddle is supported by 4-inch stainless steel legs that increase as much as 1.5 inches for stability in kitchen environments.
- The unit's interior, exterior, front, sides, landing ledge, and valve controls are all constructed of stainless steel to endure high-volume use.
- Its heavy-gauge front frame is welded to stay in place throughout use as well.
- For easy cleanup, it features a 4-inch-wide grease rough and a removable grease tray with a weep hole to manage oil levels
WxDxH: 48” X 32.3” X 14”
Total BTU: 140,000 BTU/Hr
- Spec Sheet