Ecomax Single Deck Gas Convection Oven FGC100
- Cook faster and with more precision with the JUSTA FGC-100 Natural Gas Convection Oven by Hobart.
- Boasting 54,000 BTU this natural gas-powered oven operates at temperatures between 150°F and 550°F, perfect for baking, roasting, warming, and re-thermalizing a range of meals, appetizers, and desserts.
- It features a precise electronic automatic thermostat that efficiently maintains accurate temperatures inside the oven.
- The built-in convection fan circulates hot air evenly throughout the oven chamber for perfectly cooked meals every time.
- With two fan speeds, you’ll have even more control over how you cook different foods. The oven also comes equipped with a 60-minute timer to prevent overcooking or overheating items and making it easier to multi-task in a busy commercial kitchen.
- This full-size convection oven comes with three wire racks that can be adjusted to different heights as required.
- Two cool-to-touch glass doors swing open from the center of the unit and make it easy to load and unload trays.
- The clear, heat reflective doors and interior light also allow you to check the progress without opening it up and interrupting the cooking process by releasing hot air.
- The JUSTA convection oven comes equipped with a number of features to ensure the safety of the user, such as the automatic ignition system that activates if a flameout occurs and the automatic shutoff feature that shuts down the unit if the burner fails to ignite after three attempts.
- The FGC-100 is constructed out of durable stainless steel that’s built to withstand demanding environments.
- The interior features a ceramic coating that makes it easy to keep clean.
- The convection oven is also positioned on top of four adjustable legs with stainless steel feet that keep it at a suitable working height.
Power: 120v/ 60Hz/ 1PH/ 9.3Amps
Total BTU: 54,000 BTU/Hr
- Interior WxDxH: 29''x25''x20''
- Temperature Range: 150°F - 550°F
- Number of Chambers: 1
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Racks: 3
- Number of Decks: 1
- Gas Inlet Size: 3/4 inch
- Control Type: Mechanical
- Spec Sheet