Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- Henny Penny first introduced commercial pressure frying to the foodservice industry more than 50 years ago.
- Frying under pressure enables lower cooking temperatures for longer oil life, and faster cooking times to meet peak demand.
- Pressure also seals in food’s natural juices and reduces the amount of oil absorbed into product.
- Today, Henny Penny pressure fryers continue to lead the industry in performance, durability and innovation.
- The Henny Penny 600RB gas pressure fryer recovers temperature very quickly through extremely efficient heat exchange, producing among the industry’s lowest average exhaust gas temperatures
Power: 120v/ 60Hz/ 1PH/ 10Amps
Serial Number: CA085JA
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Total BTU: 80,000 BTU/Hr