- Commercial hood-type dishwashers or pass-thru dishwashers are ideal for heavy use in restaurants and catering businesses.
- Hood-type dishwashers allow linear washing of the dishes at a comfortable working height with the support of the prewash table and exit basket.
- With a hood-type machine, you can achieve a perfectly coordinated washing process.
- Just lift the hood to insert a new basket; lower the hood, and the machine does its job; lift the hood to extract the clean utensils, and load the next basket.
- New stainless steel body structure with stamped design made for heavy usage
- Optional heat recovery system - VENTLESS - that collects and condenses the steam produced during washing and rinsing, boosting energy efficiency
- The EFFI-RINSE system guarantees a perfect, hygienic result with a complete, linear rinse cycle at 185ºF thanks to the built-in rinsing pump and the Air Break system design.
- It also works with low input water pressure, making it the perfect system when the main water of the installation does not reach the minimum recommended pressure of 25 psi.
- Power: 208-240V/1-3Ph/60Hz
- WxDxH: 24.3''x29.5''x75.5''
- Wash Pump: 1HP
- Water Consumption Per Rack: 0.53 gal.
- Water Consumption Per Hour (Max): 21.2 gal.
- Water Inlet Temperature/Pressure: 41 - 77ºF / 15 - 58 psi
- Spec Sheet