F.Dick 1905 Chef Knife Black 8.5"
F.Dick 1905 Chef Knife Black 8.5" 8194721
- The exclusive design series. A combination of tradition and modern spirit in this new version of historical design. In 1905, Friedr.
- Dick developed a chef's knives series with massive collars, which replaced the rivets used so far.
- 1905's special design has now been redeveloped and manufactures with modern materials and manufacturing techniques.
- The blade is made of special German stainless steel, X50CrMoV15.
- A high technology hardening process generates a finely dispersed martensitic structure with a unique, dynamic, and sharp cutting edge.
- Chef's knife - The classic knife is the heart of every professional kitchen. For chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, or gutting and carving meat and fish.
- Long-lasting cutting edge with a high-end chrome steel
- Distinctive steel rings, hygienic handle, injection-molded gap-free
- High quality, resistant plastic
- Absolute sharpness - double sharpening and polishing
- Laser tested geometry of the cutting edge and easy cutting slender blade
- Half-bolster that allows complete utilization of the cutting edge and complete resharpening