Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
BIRO Meat Saw Used FOR01894
- The Biro 3334 meat saw has what you need for high-volume production of retail cuts.
- The rigid fixed stainless steel head provides vibration-free operation at higher blade speeds.
- This lets you use a narrow blade which helps you minimize product waste, and operator fatigue, and maximize productivity and profit.
- Your saw will have longer bearing life at higher blade speeds, and it will easily withstand the heavy use typical of meat and fish plants.
- Biro also offers such attractive options as a split platter for quick blade changes, double flange wheels, a removable lower wheel, and stainless steel wheels.
Power: 208v/ 60Hz/ 3PH/ 8.2Amps
Blade Length: 125''
Blade Speed: 4000 FPM
Cutting Clearance WxH: 15.5''x15.5''