74'' Alaska-Line Heated Display HIT-185-1
- Keep hot food fresh, moist, and delicious for hours with the Alaska-Line heated display case.
- Its attractive exterior matches the profile of many refrigerated display cases too, meaning you can create a customized serving area at your cafeteria, buffet, or deli.
- This full-service, straight-front glass heated display case features a hot air heat system, which provides a gentle, radiant heat source.
- The result is no cold or hot spots, and no air movement to dry out your food.
- Specialized counter for hot dishes.
- Temperature maintenance with hot steam
- Stainless steel working area and inner bath
- The module is connected to the electrical network, without sidewalls, without gastronomes, without a perforated surface
- Hot-steaming system
- Control of the temperature mode - thermostat with thermostat
- The module glazing of tempered glass\Lifting and holding of the top surface by the help of gas lift cylinders
- Dome for overhead lights
- The Working board is made of stainless steel AISI 430
- Internal box - stainless steel AISI 304
- Automatic liquid level maintenance system
- Dome for overhead lights/heating with quartz halogen lamps>
- Drainage system + hydroseal
Power: 230V/ 60Hz/ 3PH
- WxDxH: 73.8"x49.6"x50"
Humidity: ≤ 60%
- Temperature Range: +30 ~ +60 °С
- Ambient Temperature: ≤ +25 °С