- Our meat slicers are composed of high-quality European grade material; composed of anodized aluminum alloy, and boasts a powerful motor that meets quality European standards.
- Omcan's 9" manual, belt-driven slicers feature our most compact designs and are ideal for small operations where space is limited.
- They are excellent for slicing vegetables and processed meats.
- This unit is ideal for someone searching for a more economical solution that does not compromise on quality.
- Anodized aluminum alloy bodies
- The high carbon steel blades are hard chromed, with a hollow ground taper for extended sharpening and blade life
- Offers exceptional cutting consistency and durability
- The carriage moves smoothly on ball bearings allowing effortless cutting of deli meats and vegetables
- Easy to disassemble for quick cleaning
- Perfect for low volume operations
- Power: 120v/ 60Hz/ 1PH/ 0.25HP/ 0.19kW
- WxDxH: 16''x22.8''x13.4''
- Weight: 30lbs
- Blade Size: 9”/220 mm
- Cut Thickness: 0 - 15 mm
- Cutting Size: 8.25” x 6.05”
- RPM: 300
- Spec Sheet