46'' Vulcan Natural Gas/Propane Chophouse Ceramic Broiler with Griddle Top and Stand VST4B
- Keep up with demand and finish off all of your steaks, chicken, and pork perfectly with this Vulcan VST4B-NAT natural gas chophouse ceramic broiler with a griddle top and a stainless steel stand!
- Great for steakhouses and burger restaurants, this broiler and griddle combination features 135,000 BTU of total power along with the versatility you need in today's commercial kitchens.
- The broiler has (3) 45,000 BTU cast iron and ceramic radiant burners and a standing pilot ignition system that provide up to 950 degrees Fahrenheit to cook the food on the product grid, adding that perfect finishing touch to your grilled, baked, or sous vide foods.
- Three infinite heat controls also let you modulate the temperature according to what you're cooking.
- The 35 1/2" x 27" four position, adjustable height cooking grid provides plenty of room for your steaks and chops.
- When you need to sear foods before putting them in the broiler, you can quickly get the job done with the convenient 1/2" thick griddle plate located on top of the broiler.
- The griddle has a standard 52" working height and 2" side splashes to protect surrounding equipment from grease spatter.
- Plus, it has a side mounted grease tray to collect oil and fat for easy disposal.
- WxDxH: 45.5''x37.5''x56''
- Cooking Surface WxD: 35.5''x27''
- Burner BTU: 45,000BTU
- Total BTU: 135,000BTU
- Number of Burners: 3 Burners
- Gas Inlet Size: 3/4 Inches
- Heating Source: Ceramic
- Max. Temperature: 950 °F
- Spec Sheet