- Keep up with demand and finish off all of your steaks, chicken, and pork perfectly with this Vulcan VBB1CF-NAT natural gas upright ceramic broiler with a convection oven base!
- Great for steakhouses and burger restaurants, this broiler, oven, and finishing oven combination features 132,500 BTU of total power along with the versatility you need in today's commercial kitchens.
- The broiler has (3) 33,500 BTU ceramic radiant burners and a pilot ignition system that provide up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit to cook the food on the product grid, adding that perfect finishing touch to your grilled, baked, or sous vide foods. Infinite heat controls also let you modulate the temperature according to what you're cooking.
- The 25" x 25" adjustable height cooking grid provides plenty of room for your steaks and chops.
- Since the grid is made of cold rolled steel bars, it's strong and durable enough to stand up to heavy use and provides eye-catching grill marks on food.
- Plus, a full-width floating stainless steel drip pan catches grease for easy disposal at the end of the night.
- Power: 240v/ 60Hz/ 15Amps/ 3,600Watts/ 1PH
- WxDxH: 36''x42.5''x77.2''
- Cooking Surface WxD: 25''x25''
- Oven Interior WxDxH: 27''x27''x13''
- Burner BTU: 33,500BTU
- Total BTU: 132,500BTU
- Heating Source: Ceramic
- Number of Burners: 3
- Number of Ovens: 2
- Gas Inlet Size: 1 1/4 Inches
- Max. Temperature: 1,000 °F
- Spec Sheet