- Keep up with demand and finish off all of your steaks, chicken, and pork perfectly with this Vulcan VIB2-NAT natural gas double upright ceramic / infrared broiler!
- Great for steakhouses and burger restaurants, this double stacked broiler features 197,500 BTU of total power along with the versatility you need in today's commercial kitchens.
- The lower broiler features (3) 32,500 BTU burners and the upper broiler has (4) 25,000 BTU ceramic tile faced infrared burners.
- The burners provide up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit to cook the food on the product grids, adding that perfect finishing touch to your grilled, baked, or sous vide foods.
- Each of the two broilers in this unit has a pilot ignition system and two infinite heat controls per deck also let you modulate the temperature according to what you're cooking.
- The 25 1/2" x 25" cooking grids provide plenty of room for your steaks and chops.
- Since the grids are made with cold rolled steel bars, they're strong and durable enough to stand up to heavy use and provide eye-catching grill marks on food.
- This upright double broiler has a stainless steel construction for long-lasting durability. It also has 6" legs to make maintenance and cleaning easier.
- This model requires a natural gas connection for operation.
- WxDxH: 36''x37.7''x73.7''
- Cooking Surface WxD: 25''x25.2''
- Burner BTU: 25-,000-32,500BTU
- Gas Inlet Size: 1 Inches
- Heating Source: Ceramic, Infrared
- Number of Burners: 7
- Total BTU: 197,500BTU
- Max. Temperature: 1,000 °F
- Spec Sheet