- Keep up with demand and finish off all of your steaks, chicken, and pork perfectly with this Vulcan VBB2-NAT natural gas double upright ceramic broiler!
- Great for steakhouses and burger restaurants, this double stacked broiler features 195,000 BTU of total power along with the versatility you need in today's commercial kitchens.
- Each of the two broilers has (3) 32,500 BTU ceramic radiant burners and a pilot ignition system that provide up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit to cook the food on the product grid, adding that perfect finishing touch to your grilled, baked, or sous vide foods.
- Two infinite heat controls per deck also let you modulate the temperature according to what you're cooking.
- The 25 1/2" x 25" cooking grids provide plenty of room for your steaks and chops.
- Since the grids are made with cold rolled steel bars, they're strong and durable enough to stand up to heavy use and provide eye-catching grill marks on food.
- This upright double broiler has a stainless steel construction for long-lasting durability. It also has 6" legs to make maintenance and cleaning easier.
- This model requires a natural gas connection for operation.
- WxDxH: 36''x37.7''x73.7''
- Cooking Surface WxD: 25.2''x25''
- Burner BTU: 32,500BTU
- Gas Inlet Size: 1 Inches
- Heating Source: Ceramic
- Number of Burners: 6
- Total BTU: 195,000BTU
- Max. Temperature: 1,000 °F
- Spec Sheet