- The XLT 2440 Oven, which is one of our most versatile oven models to date, is a perfect solution for a small-to-medium-sized kitchen.
- Combining precision with efficiency, the XLT 2440 allows your business to produce consistently baked products day in and day out.
- The XLT-2440 Quiet Fire is available in three configurations, the single, the double, and the triple stack models.
- The optional front sandwich door is provided to load or unload products for different cook times.
- Both exterior AND INTERIOR exposed surfaces are made of easy cleaning stainless steel.
- XLT™ ovens are manufactured with pride in the USA under stringent quality standards.
- Replacement parts are readily available through the XLT Fast Parts Program at a fraction of the cost of our competitors.
- The large removable front panel allows for easy access to the oven interior, making cleaning much easier than our competitors’ ovens of the same size.
- All XLT™ ovens are 100% factory tested with a minimum 4-hour burn-in time.
- The conveyors can be set up to move either right-to-left or left-to-right.
- XLT™ ovens are an improved combustion flue-less design and are more efficient than comparable ovens.
- All ducts, crumb trays, and the conveyor are readily removable for easy cleaning. An overhead ventilation hood is required.
- All XLT ovens are available with custom-fitted AVI hood systems for the most efficient and comfortable ventilation package in the industry.
- 120 Volt electrical power does not require an expensive electrician to install, simply plug into an available outlet.
- The gas connections require a licensed plumber.
- All fuses are EXTERNALLY panel-mounted allowing easy troubleshooting.
Power: 120v/ 60Hz/ 6.0Amps
Conveyor Width: 24''
Bake Chamber Length: 40''
Weight per Deck: 726lbs (329kg)
- BTU per Deck: 71,000 BTU/Hr
- Spec Sheet