- It features anodized aluminium alloy bodies. The high carbon steel blades are hard chrome, with a hollow ground taper for extended sharpening and blade life.
- These belt driven machines offer exceptional cutting consistency and durability.
- The carriage moves smoothly on ball bearings allowing effortless cutting of deli meats and vegetables.
- Easy to disassemble for quick cleaning. Perfect for low volume operations.
- Model 13635 offers high horsepower motors and dependable belt drives, offering increased slicing capabilities.
- They are suited for sub shops, supermarkets, and demanding restaurant applications.
- Power: 110v/ 60Hz/ 1PH/ 0.50HP/ 0.37kW
- WxDxH: 30.31” x 21.65” x 18.30”
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- Blade Size: 13”/330 mm
- Cut Thickness: 0 -16 mm
- Cutting Size: 11.25” x 9.84”
- RPM: 280RPM
- Type of Plug: NEMA 5-15 R
- Spec Sheet