12-Inch H-Series Horizontal Gear-Driven Meat Slicer
12-INCH H-SERIES HORIZONTAL GEAR-DRIVEN MEAT SLICER
The "H" Series slicers smooth finished anodized aluminum body is resistant to food acids and allows for easy cleaning as the carriage, end grip, and blade cover are easily removable without tools. The high carbon steel, the hard chromed blade has a hollow ground taper that permits sharpening for the full life of the blade and to facilitate the penetration and the slice detachment.
- Blade size: 12″/300mm
- 0.35 HP
- Removable carriage, end grip and blade cover for easy cleaning
- Anodized aluminum alloy construction
- Resistance of food-acids
- Designed especially for cutting fresh meat
- Shipped on Pallet
- BLADE: 12”/300mm
- POWER: 0.35 HP / 0.26 kW
- CUTTING SIZE: 11” x 9”
- CUT THICKNESS: 0-25mm
- RPM: 250
- VOLTAGE: 110V/60Hz/1
- WEIGHT: 95 lbs.
- GROSS WEIGHT: 97 lbs.
- DIMENSIONS (WDH): 30” x 25.6” x 18.5”
- GROSS DIMENSIONS 33” x 28” x 27”
- TYPE OF PLUG: NEMA 5-15 R