Eurodib Portable Induction Cooker C1823
Cookware must be made of a magnetic-based material i.e. cast iron or magnetic stainless steel.
Aluminum, copper, glass including Pyrex are not compatible magnet adhering to cookware will validate compatibility.
EURODIB Portable Induction Cooker C1823
Energy efficient, easy to clean and safe. This induction cooker will facilitate your way of cooking as much as it will accommodate your kitchen space, Single portable induction cook top. Soft-touch display. High quality glass cook top, hard plastic frame. Cookware must be made of a magnetic-based material, i.e. cast iron or magnetic stainless steel. Aluminum, copper or glass, including Pyrex will not work. Magnet adhering to cookware will validate compatibility.
- Dimensions (WDH): 11.4" x 2.1" x 14.5"
- Weight capacity: 35-40 lbs
- Temperature levels: min. 150 °F (54 °C), 180°, 210°, 240°, 270°, 300°, 330°, 360°, 390°, 420°, max. 450 °F (232 °C)
- Amperage: 15
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 1800
- Material: Vitroceramic Top | Stainless Steel Base
- Heat Source: Induction
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
- The power will completely shut off within 1 second if either:
- (a) wrong type of cookware is used or if
- (b) no cookware is placed on the unit.
- * Use with induction compatible cookware*
- Compatible Pans/Pots: Cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel.
- Flat bottom pans/pots with diameter of 4.7" to 8.6" (12 to 22 cm).
- Non-Compatible Pans/Pots:*% Heat resistant glass, ceramic container, copper, aluminum.
- Round bottom pans/pots with diameter less than 4.7" (12 cm).