F.Dick 1905 Chef Knife Black 8.5"
F.Dick 1905 Chef Knife Black 8.5" 8194721
The exclusive design series. A combination of tradition and modern spirit in this new version of historical design. In 1905, Friedr. Dick developed a chef's knives series with massive collars, which replaced the rivets used so far. 1905's special design has now been redeveloped and manufactures with modern materials and manufacturing techniques. The blade is made of special German stainless steel, X50CrMoV15. A high technology hardening process generates a finely dispersed martensitic structure with a unique, dynamic and sharp cutting edge.
Chef's knife - The classic knife is the heart of every professional kitchen. For chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, or gutting and carving meat and fish.
- Long lasting cutting edge with a high end chrome steel
- Distinctive steel rings, hygienic handle, injection-moulded gap-free
- High quality, resistant plastic
- Absolute sharpness - double sharpening and polishing
- Laser tested geometry of the cutting edge and easy cutting slender blade
- Half-bolster that allows complete utilisation of the cutting edge and complete resharpening